Truck&Trailer STOLEN at Bass Pro L.V.

Heads up everybody I had my truck & trailer with quads STOLEN on 11/07/07
Parked it in front of Bass Pro Shop in Las Vegas after returning from our hunting trip to Colorado. Thought parking in front of Bass Pro was safe IT IS NOT!!!
I heard of stories like this before now it happened to me. I recommend that you install a secret kill switch. They stole truck, trailer, 2 quads, rifles(my 338-300 ultra), handguns,packs, 2lecias binos, 2 swaroski spottings, tons of other stuff
Be careful guys don't let this happen to you, it really sucks
Theft of all types is up according to our local P.D. I know some may misconstrue this but with all the illegals streaming across the border from areas that have very little to offer, this country seems like a ripe plum to be picked. My wife and I ride expensive bicycles and several times in the last two years we've had several close calls while off bikes for bathroom breaks or yard sale where we were close by and would have seemed foolish to afix our locks. A local P.D. Sergeant tells all theft victims- head on a swivel times are ba I see now this post is ancient but my experience is current, take it as you will.

Last edited:
9CFABE46-570E-4A78-88A0-E5E5BDA5006E.gif