Trouble posting on classifieds.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lukedc, May 30, 2018.

1. Lukedc

Lukedc Member

Ok so I'm new. Much more.... this is the first forum site Ive ever been a part of. I have been reading forums here on LRH for a long time and intend to do so but I also have some gear that I would like to sell and buy. Except I'm getting the "insufficient privileges" on all of the classifieds. If I have to wait a certain amount of time or rack up some posts or replies then that's fine. But I don't know what exactly or how much? And despite searching here on LRH and google, I cant find anything with an answer, which is probably cuz I am doing something wrong. Can anyone give me an idea and help me out?

2. Deputy819

Deputy819 Well-Known Member

When you go to the classified section and click on......let's say "Guns For Sale" do you have an option to "Post New Thread"? I see that option when I browse that particular forum.....

3. Lukedc

Lukedc Member

Thanks for the reply, but actually no. I do not see that option on "guns for sale" or any other classifieds. It seems that I have the same "insufficient privileges" memo on all classifieds. Any ideas as to what i need to do?

4. Cowboythunder

Cowboythunder Member LRH Team Member

Looks like you need at least 10 posts...

Lukedc likes this.
  5. Lukedc

Lukedc Member

Ok so I will aim for that. Thanks for the information.

6. Deputy819

Deputy819 Well-Known Member

Interesting. I wasn't aware there were stipulations like that. In any case.....welcome to LRH!! :D

7. XSIVSPD

XSIVSPD Member

I have the same exact issue. Thanks for clearing it up guys!

8. Backcountry_IDN

Backcountry_IDN Well-Known Member

I have the same issue. Unfortunately I'm over 10 now and have no clue what next

9. Beardeddeer91

Beardeddeer91 Well-Known Member

It might take several days, it did for me at least. If you keep posting it won’t take long. Welcome!

10. Backcountry_IDN

Backcountry_IDN Well-Known Member

Thanks! Will do!

11. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

It's fairly new and not a bad thing to have. I've been to other forums that requires more posts before before being able to sell anything esp. on firearms. I can't remember which one but before your initial post it automatically directs you to the rules, policies, and guidance of the site.

Backcountry_IDN and Deputy819 like this.
  12. Owl

Owl Member

Learned somethinget here as well!

13. Dnew

Dnew Member

I had problems finding out the requirements too. And now I have the 10 post and still cant post in classifieds.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  14. Daniel Gielen

Daniel Gielen New Member

I am trying to reply to a gun for sale. It seems that I have the same "insufficient privileges" memo on all classifieds. Do I need to have 10 posts?