Trophy Hunting Magazine

TR Michels

As both the North American elk and white-tailed deer columnist for the new Australian & International Trophy Hunters magazine, I'm interested in what the other coumnists will write about, and hoping my research on elk and whitetails and my years as a professional guide and outfitter, will help readers better understand the animals - and have better success rates as a result of my writings.

I'll be around to answer questions on the biology and behavior of elk, deer, ducks, geese, wild turkeys and black bear, and techniques for hunting those species. I'll do my best to help you - with the information I currently have.

If you have questions - feel free to ask here , or e-mail me direct at [email protected].

Get FREE "Peak Turkey Gobbing Dates" for your state by Googling that term, or log on to www.TRMichels.com and click on the "Peak Gobbling Dates Chart" under the Hunting Pages heading.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.