Trolls amoung us understand them identify them

Well, I'll still let you talk about it around my campfire…..(troll comments deleted)

You know you can ignore people on this website. I find when I truly cannot contain myself that ignore works pretty good. Just go to their profile page and select ignore.
I have used the ignore button plenty here lately, some ppl just want to cause issues and argue.

have used the ignore button plenty here lately, some ppl just want to cause issues and argue.
This is why I use the ignore button. I don't mind hearing different opinions at all and think it's a good thing. I don't come here to argue or be belittled and those members get the ignore treatment. I think I'm up to 5 on ignore……so far.

Hecouldgoalltheway and I are on the only thread I have seen on here where the OP comes out extremely condescending towards pretty much everyone on this forum. I came to this site to learn and find people with common interests.
I am still hoping to hunt coyotes with Hecouldgoalltheway soon. I don't have Facebook to stay away from the drama. I enjoy bantering about best rounds and or rifles ect. I don't appreciate people thinking that they have some kind of self proclaimed moral high ground.
(AGREED)Hecouldgoalltheway is my hunting partner and very good friend ,we would love to have you come and hunt with us. stay in touch!

Last edited:
All they have to do is become paid sponsors then they can get away with a lot, a recent thread which is a total dumpster fire comes to mind and by the way it has been reported and it is still running!
55A4D0E7-5CAC-4B16-864C-C4A2761DBDCF.png

All they have to do is become paid sponsors then they can get away with a lot, a recent thread which is a total dumpster fire comes to mind and by the way it has been reported and it is still running!
Just took care of that last night with the ignore button….then went downstairs and seated primers with my K&M tool!

On trolls or dark tetrads I read or percieve a common thing. There, imo, seems to be a lot of anger in the writing. And another thing I commonly see is the need to entice and insult people. One other thing is playing the victim after it's all said and done.