Trolls amoung us understand them identify them

To be fair, there are some idiots here, and while it's ok to "have an opinion," it doesn't mean that that opinion isn't wrong. Misinformation deserves to be called out.

There in lies the root of the big arguments. Then it turns into just **** talking because no one can be wrong

Hecouldgoalltheway and I are on the only thread I have seen on here where the OP comes out extremely condescending towards pretty much everyone on this forum. I came to this site to learn and find people with common interests.
I am still hoping to hunt coyotes with Hecouldgoalltheway soon. I don't have Facebook to stay away from the drama. I enjoy bantering about best rounds and or rifles ect. I don't appreciate people thinking that they have some kind of self proclaimed moral high ground.

Last edited:
TennJedd, Hecouldgoalltheway, 338Weatherby are all on the only thread I have seen on here where the OP comes out extremely condescending towards pretty much everyone on here. I came to this site to learn and find people with common interests.
I am still hoping to hunt coyotes with Hecouldgoalltheway soon. I don't have Facebook to stay away from the drama. I enjoy bantering about best rounds and or rifles ect. I don't appreciate people thinking that they have some kind of self proclaimed moral high ground.
Brent, trying to follow you here? Normally I don't feel like too many things go over my head, but I'm scratching my head now? Are you talking about one of the past threads that went sideways?

Brent, trying to follow you here? Normally I don't feel like too many things go over my head, but I'm scratching my head now? Are you talking about one of the past threads that went sideways?
No I talking about a current thread. It's not that I disagree with his premise of letting game mature but that's a personal choice and I don't feel anyone has a right or moral authority to decree this on others. As everyone has their own set of circumstances.

Go read Let them Walk and let me know what you think.

Hecouldgoalltheway and I are on the only thread I have seen on here where the OP comes out extremely condescending towards pretty much everyone on this forum. I came to this site to learn and find people with common interests.
I didn't get an invite to go coyote hunting! ;)

The username rhymes with porkan and is of the mindset that if you don't buy a $4k tangent theta you're just a beta biznotch who doesn't know how to handle your wife (yes he really said that).

I seriously just joined yesterday to specifically troll this user. So this thread is for me I guess.

No I talking about a current thread. It's not that I disagree with his premise of letting game mature but that's a personal choice and I don't feel anyone has a right or moral authority to decree this on others. As everyone has their own set of circumstances.

Go real Let them Walk and let me know what you think.
I thought that's what you were talking about, however I stayed out of it for that reason. I've read it since it was started. It's an example of a thread meant to stir the pot. However I did like the one comment about it being a waste of bandwidth! 🤣

Enough people jumped on him where I figured I could make better use of my time ;)

Is this thread with regards to tangent theta, trophy hunting, and God? Lol
Missed this one! 🤣

th-2847648830.jpeg

I picked this up on Etsy and works pretty good.
View attachment 377001
That thing just hypnotized me what do I do now , I may never be the same , some body help me . I stared at the dang thing too long . and now cock eyed in my shooting eye . Hope I can still tell a mature deer from a juvenile deer.

That thing just hypnotized me what do I do now , I may never be the same , some body help me . I stared at the dang thing too long . and now cock eyed in my shooting eye . Hope I can still tell a mature deer from a juvenile deer.
Well, I'll still let you talk about it around my campfire…..(troll comments deleted)

You know you can ignore people on this website. I find when I truly cannot contain myself that ignore works pretty good. Just go to their profile page and select ignore.