Tripod Shot Positions and Western Hunting

I need an attachment for my trip pod to hold mini Arca. What are you all using? Or do I need to get a new tripod with it already on there?

Give Doug at CameralandNY a call and he will be able to get you lined out. If your just wanting to shoot off a tripod I would use a ball head!

K9txs…. Like your picture of your tripod set up. what kind of table do u have attached to it at bottom of the tripod ? I need one. Also I guess what is the set up that pistol is sitting ? You really got a great set up there. MD

Very fond of this setup. Innorel ST344C with their N52 ball head. Very steady and not too heavy. I dig it.

John

C08716E1-3477-448D-B9E8-E7E3B26C5F4D.jpg

Very fond of this setup. Innorel ST344C with their N52 ball head. Very steady and not too heavy. I dig it.

John

C08716E1-3477-448D-B9E8-E7E3B26C5F4D.jpg

I'm pretty sure that is the same tripod I use as well, I use it without the ball head for less weight, and the pivoting base gives me enough movement for what I need. Very good tripods for the money

So I wonder how light a tripod a person could shoot off. My spotting scope tripod is under 2 lbs. I could see going a little heavier but nothing I fancy especially since I would never use it standing. What are the lightest options?

How are you guys attaching the rail to the stock is it just surface mounted and screwed? What hardware is used to mount it?

I'll get some photos and descriptions up this weekend, but I forgot that I ran over my tripod, so I'm back to one that has a center post and can't get very low like for prone, but it will work for now!
I remember that weekend! Not very good for either of us money-wise!

I'm just starting to use tripods for shooting and loving it. I'll probably get some of your longer arca rails soon for my new builds

I remember that weekend! Not very good for either of us money-wise!

I'm just starting to use tripods for shooting and loving it. I'll probably get some of your longer arca rails soon for my new builds
Man I was just glad I didn't run over your spotter!

I thought it was good to go even after I ran it over but it's held together with some duct tape now haha.

How are you guys attaching the rail to the stock is it just surface mounted and screwed? What hardware is used to mount it?
If your using something like our arca +pic rail you can just throw it on most stocks like AG, manners McMillan etc. those usually have 2 10-32 tee nuts bedded into the stock and have sling studs threaded into them. We offer rails with radius bottom and flat bottom depending on stock style. If you don't already have the needed fastener points, we provide tee nuts plus stainless bolts to attach the rails.

Ken