Tripod carrying

Several years ago I started using tripods for coyote setups and deer from ground blinds. I use the Armageddon Gear Tripod Scabbard (USMC issue) AG0110 @ $99.95 available is lengths to 32" ( Tom Fuller actually built a longer version to fit longer tripod/ball head combo.....Mod7 Hog Saddle; PIG0311-G Field Shooting Tripod; Ball Head GNN XB-52DL) and the Sniper Tripod Sling A0106 @ $64.95. Scabbard has Molle straps on rear to attach to ruck. Sling attached to the tripod goes into the scabbard. Use scabbard for humping gear to the range/field. Use sling between setups. Armageddon Gear is veteran owned by Tom Fuller. Makes great durable, field proven gear. Only change I would add to scabbard is a handle, as found on their Trojan rifle carrier, at balance point on front (opposite the Molle) to facilitate grabbing scabbard alone. Scabbard designed, manufactured for USMC doesn't require this, but I would find it very convenient for certain field scenarios. I actually added one to the special length scabbard.

Check out Tom's video on the Armageddongear.com sight for their Beer Bivy......hilarious!!! "Keeps your beer colder than your Mother-in-law's heart..."
Thank you sir that tripod sling looks like it might be what im looking for.

I sewed some some velcro straps to my back pack and they dont hold securely. Tripod slides up and down in them haven't come up with a good way to solve that yet.
I strap mine around the top of the tripod (yoke area) to the top center of by pack... it dangles but bothers nothing. I used to put a large rubberband (like mail carriers use) around the bottom and secure it to bottom of pack to stop the dangling but quit only because it takes extra time.

Like this, but the gun bearer idea is intriguing. I am going to try that.

20210926_131613.jpg