Triple whammy last night!

Ohlongarm

Two on bait one called in early AM all within 100 yards of each other, two shot at night with the 17 hornet with the Wicked coyote light, one just at daybreak.
Action is heating up not one coyote moved out its tracks when shot. Shots were two at 100 yards bait about 9 O clock left side, one across the river about three O clock in brown patch .No complaints here , lots of coyotes on my place. They follow the river. I picked these up this morning all drt in their tracks. All males.

Attachments

• triple whammy.jpg
    triple whammy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 419
Two on bait one called in early AM all within 100 yards of each other, two shot at night with the 17 hornet with the Wicked coyote light, one just at daybreak.
Action is heating up not one coyote moved out its tracks when shot. Shots were two at 100 yards bait about 9 O clock left side, one across the river about three O clock in brown patch .No complaints here , lots of coyotes on my place. They follow the river. I picked these up this morning all drt in their tracks.

That is awesome.

Anyone ever tell you that you have a striking resemblance to a young FDR?
Not yet, I don't post my face because I'm really good looking and I get lots of unwanted female attention, which I:cool: don't need.

I have a couple of friends in Southern Indiana that are LEO'S . I kind of figured that they may end up on the most wanted list when they were younger . Odd how things work out isn't it we also evolve as we grow the same as coyote do .