Trimming Brass

Forster here with 3-way cutters. Nothing cartridge specific, but I have 3-way heads for 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, and .308". I need to get a .224", because I have about 2k pieces of .223 I need to process.

I find it very quick and easy to set length. Trim the first piece of brass a touch long. Measure OAL, and use a feeler gauge to set it back however much more you need. Then re-trim, and go to town with the rest. I can usually set length in about 45-60 seconds, then each piece after takes just a couple seconds each.

Trimming/chamfering/deburring used to be my most hated function of brass prep. Now, piece of cake.

Henderson is one and done! The price Of quality is easily explained. Fast, easy to adjust length, most calibers in one chuck, half thousand variation at worst, 100 in less than 10 minutes. send Todd an email and you'll be set for life.

What is everyones favorite brass trimmer for cartridges that aren't your standard .270 or .300 win mag? I am in the process of building a 7 Sherman Short for a lightweight elk rifle and also a 6gt for a competition rifle. I have looked into the worlds finest trimmer as i have heard great things about it. They do make an insert for the 6gt but not for the 7ss. Whats the next best option that would be able to trim both? TIA
Henderson Machine!! I trim/chamfer all my 7SS and 6.5Ss brass with it. It works good!
4073EA09-E353-4134-87AD-73A84F3D63B1.png