Trijicon........?

dogz

I've been looking at Trijicon scopes, primarily their 3-9 with 1" tube.

Anyone with any experience with these buggers?

Many thanks

If you are looking at the Accupoint then yes, as long as you're not planning to dial for elevation the 3-9 with triangle post is one of my all time favorite scopes on a hunting rifle. It is easy to shoot instinctively, even at running targets. I have used it down to -26 degrees with no issues and one year managed to shoot 2 caribou from the same herd of five with it off hand on a 30-06. The reticle is fantastic for hunting inside 350 yards, beyond that you'll probably hinder yourself with its simplicity. I love that it has no batteries and often wish I had not sold that rifle and scope combo. I am currently thinking of getting another one for my .375 H&H.

Accupower, I have no experience.

I can't help you there, sorry. I did not mean the Accupoint 3-9 is not an accurate or repeatable diaper, I just found the ergonomics to not be very friendly for it, especially with gloves on and in cold weather. It is the only Accupoint I have ever used so I won't speak for other models.

I have often wished Trijicon would put a NF like zero stop turret on the Accupoint 2.5-12 model, I think that would be my ideal scope.

anyone know where the best place to order them from is?

Or, does one just go direct?

Recent Posts