• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon TriPower for trade

atkins0331

Trijicon TriPower for trade. It has been used very little with a couple of very slight marks. Overall excellent, with all accessories and new battery. Not looking for anything specific so reply with what you are willing to part with.

Attachments

• T 1.jpg
    T 1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 7
  • T 2.jpg
    T 2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 9
  • T 3.jpg
    T 3.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 10
  • T 4.jpg
    T 4.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 12
One of my socoms is screaming for that baby---what does that retail for so I have an idea of a trade and you have to something in mind???

Thanks

Randy

As of 2 minutes ago, it is $697.00 at Midway. As to what I want, I have no idea. I was just thinking I would get some offers. Maybe a nice hunting scope like Leupold, Vortex, Zeiss etc. Pistol, Rifle, reloading gear, AR parts- BCG/Stripped Upper/Mid length free float forend etc. To help out, I think all of us have similar interests so what most people think is cool I probably will too. I shoot long range, ar's and reload for everything. Doesn't necessarily have to be firearm related but must be able to be shipped cheaply, (for your sake). Just rack your brain and shoot.