Trijicon Tenmile HX

shooters

Does anyone have any experience with the Trijicon Tenmile line? Not the Accupoint.
I spoke with Trijicon and they said they are not even close or comparable so just looking for info on the Tenmile.
How does it compare or to what other optic would it be close to?
Thanks

I did a side by side with Vortex Razor HD LHT and the Tenmile and have a Swaro X5 and it's a toss up to which I would pick glass wise.
I like my Tenmile reticle better than the others above although I like the illumination on the Vortex better.
Wish the Tenmile had locking windage but beyond that not any complaints.
They were correct as well I have owned 3 Accupoints and they all are gone

I did a side by side with Vortex Razor HD LHT and the Tenmile and have a Swaro X5 and it's a toss up to which I would pick glass wise.
I like my Tenmile reticle better than the others above although I like the illumination on the Vortex better.
Wish the Tenmile had locking windage but beyond that not any complaints.
They were correct as well I have owned 3 Accupoints and they all are gone
Thanks. So you'd have no issues purchasing another Tenmile I take it?

I was interested in buying one of these from an individual.
I searched Trijicon's warranty and found it only applied to original owner.
A serious deal breaker for me on a higher end scope.

Proven Dependability. Our Products and Our Company Name.

If a product has the Trijicon® logo on it, then it's built to work flawlessly no matter what.

However, should you experience some issue, rest assured that Trijicon warrants all products manufactured by Trijicon to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner. Trijicon will repair or replace (at our option) the registered product.

This warranty does not apply to defects caused by anything which is deemed abnormal, abusive, or improper, including any fault resulting from an accident or improper service. This warranty specifically applies to the optical systems and metal structure of the product and does not apply to the illumination system.

I was interested in buying one of these from an individual.
I searched Trijicon's warranty and found it only applied to original owner.
A serious deal breaker for me on a higher end scope.

Proven Dependability. Our Products and Our Company Name.

If a product has the Trijicon® logo on it, then it's built to work flawlessly no matter what.

However, should you experience some issue, rest assured that Trijicon warrants all products manufactured by Trijicon to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner. Trijicon will repair or replace (at our option) the registered product.

This warranty does not apply to defects caused by anything which is deemed abnormal, abusive, or improper, including any fault resulting from an accident or improper service. This warranty specifically applies to the optical systems and metal structure of the product and does not apply to the illumination system.

Oh yikes. Yup, I'm out!

I am in the same dilemma between the

Trijicon Tenmile HX 6-24x50mm Riflescope with standard red duplex

Trijicon Credo HX 4-16x50mm Riflescope with standard red duplex

Anyone know difference b/w the tenmile hx and the credo hx line ?

These are for Hunting rifle only 50 yds out to 400 yds.

I already have the Trijicon 5-25 X 56 Accupoint mil dot-mrad for my long range tactical shooting with a 7.62.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.