Trijicon Opinions?

Fotis

I purchased the following optic for my 6.5/300 Bee. All my research pointed to the fact that I made a good purchase.

Any on hands opinions on this especially tracking?

Thanks in advance.

While I do not have any specific experience with your exact scope model, I do own several Trijicon scopes and other products. Hopefully someone who has been "hands on" with your exact scope can chime in.

I will say that I am very impressed with the overall clarity, ruggedness, and capability of the Trijicon scopes that I own. I have a couple on my work rifles, and they track exceptionally well - and are bomb-proof from what I can tell. Very well built, and wonderful glass. Heavy as a 1972 Ford pickup, but I guess you have to trade off something.

Thank you. Mounted it today
C'mon, Brother, you know the rules ...

Useless without pictures.gif

L 😇L!

Thanks for the info are trying to decide between the credo HX 2.5-15x42 and the Accupoint 4-16x50 right now.
Only SFP non commi Chinese made scope I can find under $1k that has ALL my scope requirements.
Gave a Bushnell FFP DMRIIi a try and just couldn't get use to the FFP reticle.

I purchased the following optic for my 6.5/300 Bee. All my research pointed to the fact that I made a good purchase.

Any on hands opinions on this especially tracking?

Thanks in advance.
I am agonizing between the SFP version of your scope and this one;
Am going to call Euro Optic tomorrow and then place my order.
These two are the only non-commie Chinese made SFP scopes I found that had all of my must haves and still were at or under $1k.

I have three Accupoints 5X20X50 and I love them. Trijicon has even come out with some what I would call long range scopes, I will be reading up on them too,, seeing if one would be a good fit for the new Western. Specifically the Ten Mile!!!!:) They are good scopes IMO. :)

Last edited:
i dont have one of their scopes, but i do have an ACOG and a RMR that both solid. i always wanted one of their accu-power 1-8x scopes for an AR optic but i think they've discontinued them i'm sure you won't be disappointed. i've always heard they have good, clear glass and they're tough.

No experience with your model, but I have an Accupower 1-4 on my LE6920 which gets thoroughly abused on a regular basis (less regular now) and I would agree that they are bomb proof. Mine looks like it was dragged behind a truck and it's never had any issues. My only complaint would be the illumination could be a little brighter on the higher settings but that's never slowed me down.

i dont have one of their scopes, but i do have an ACOG and a RMR that both solid. i always wanted one of their accu-power 1-8x scopes for an AR optic but i think they've discontinued them i'm sure you won't be disappointed. i've always heard they have good, clear glass and they're tough.
Although they have discontinued the AccuPower 1-8, in reality they did not get rid of it, they simply rebranded it as the Credo HX. The only difference that they made to the credo was it now has a floating center dot right in the middle of the crosshairs. Better design, as it allows a small amount of view around the dot so it does not obscure your target at long range.

I have one of each, and they are stellar. Great AR optic.

Although they have discontinued the AccuPower 1-8, in reality they did not get rid of it, they simply rebranded it as the Credo HX. The only difference that they made to the credo was it now has a floating center dot right in the middle of the crosshairs. Better design, as it allows a small amount of view around the dot so it does not obscure your target at long range.

I have one of each, and they are stellar. Great AR optic.
thanks, good to know. i'm a big fan of LPVO's on AR's, especially the 1-8x models.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.