Trijicon Accupower

KyScott

Was thinking about picking up a Trijicon Accupower in 2.5-10x56 for a day and night scope for predator hunting. Curious to what you all think about the glass and what it compares to. I have a Monarch 5 ED and several Leupold VX3I. Thanks ahead.

I have two Accupoints in that power/objective and have used them at night spotlighting hares out to 250 yards. I prefer the triangle post reticle as it is larger than their dot but it's not a feature on the Accupower. I believe you will find the glass much better than those scopes you list.

I have used the 2-10x56 and the 4-16x50. The glass is superb, definitely on par with my Leupold vx5hd or my Nightforce NXS. The MOA reticle is very useful at night with illumination and fine for precise shots at distance. I didn't dial either one much so I can't say for tracking, but for a straight hunting scope it is one of my favorites.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts