• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon 5-20x50 green triangle for sale

sitkadeer

I am selling prolly my favorite scope. Lightened up my rifle with a lighter scope for mountain hauling. I've killed a pile of coyotes with this thing. Tracks great and the glass is good to go. It had a few scratches from use which gave me an excuse to paint it. Maybe a little cheesy looking, but for my first one it turned out ok. It is spray paint, so...I don't know how long it will last. Also, just put a two tiered custom turret on it from from Kenton and it is a thing of beauty. Easy clicking out to 24 moa. I'll be getting rid of a few more scopes I decided not to keep soon. A vortex 2.5-10x32 capped and a few leupolds that I can't wait any longer from the custom shop as my hunts start in a few weeks. Ended up getting a nightforce shv 3-10x42 last week and am done searching. When I get into town I'll post a few more pictures. Wifi is too slow at house.

Thanks.

$900.00 for the Trijicon with the custom turret.

$500.00 for the vortex...its new never mounted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 8
$750.00 plus shipping for trijicon. The turret was well over $100.00. It's a great scope.