Triggers

ADMIN

Administrator
ADMIN submitted a new Article:

Triggers

Triggers
By Les Voth

P17 Remington:
This was the first trigger I learned to handle really well. It was a two stage military trigger that came on a surplus 30-06 rifle built out of a junk box. I was desperate to buy another "something" and the local gunsmith dug out the parts.

With the 20 inch hacksawed off barrel, sawn off military stock, ground off rear sight wings and hastily drilled and tapped scope mounts, it didn't lend itself to...

Read more about this article here...

Anyone know what stock is on this rifle?
Best Regards and God Bless, Col

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 174
That is a Manners adjustable stock with their mini chassis.
The rifle was built by RW Snyder on a Defiance Hunter action labeled "Snyder" by Defiance.
It has a 6.5X284 26.5 inch Bartlein 8 twist barrel in a MTU contour.

les

That is a Manners adjustable stock with their mini chassis.
The rifle was built by RW Snyder on a Defiance Hunter action labeled "Snyder" by Defiance.
It has a 6.5X284 26.5 inch Bartlein 8 twist barrel in a MTU contour.

les
Dang that is a nice rifle!
How is the coyote hunting out your way? They are scarce over here South of Jamestown...

Thanks! That is the nicest rifle I've ever owned. It has 300 rounds through it and I've not shot any of them! When I bought it I got half of the fellow's fired Norma brass (150) but still don't have any dies for it. It shot very well for him, but he had too many customs, so I became the lucky beneficiary.

The coyotes over here are spotty this year. I'm going to a favorite spot by a feedlot later this week and should scare up a few there. There are a couple of hiding places near the house that I've seen them, but lotsa guys have had their Christmas presents out.

More rabbits have died on local roads than were listed in the local census. The coyotes are taking notes in The Road Hunter's School.

Patience, silence and immobility can be rewarding. 'Course you freeze your manly bits, but a man's gotta do . . . You know.

Dang that is a nice rifle!
How is the coyote hunting out your way? They are scarce over here South of Jamestown...

Y
I am a month or so away from getting a B'nA for my Tikka. I have never even seen one yet. But by the reports Im hearing, they must be really that good. I can't wait!!
You will like it when you finally pull the trigger on it!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.