Triggers..?

Depends on what a guy expects, I guess. If you think you're a 'sniper' you'll need a Jewel on everything. If you're just looking for something better than the crappy factory trigger that came on the rifle there are a lot of choices. There are those with thin levers and those with wide levers, it all depends on what you prefer. Each maker has their own idea in their design. Funny I haven't seen anyone mention the Shilen Std. trigger. I see where they're available with the safety, now. If the average shooter, who'll not be engaging a target beyond 500yds (and that's a long shot for most) a crips trigger with a 2 1/2-3lb pull should fit the bill. If you can't 'deal' with that, it's probably not the triggers' fault. About any of the aftermarket triggers are a marked improvement over what the factories supply. After 20+ yrs in the business I've seen about all the aftermaket triggers available, and that's what it boils down to,, personal preference and how far into your pocket you want to reach.

Im with ya on that post. I think I'll try a Timney at about 3 lbs.

Thanks again guys

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.