Triggers - JEWELL or Trigger Tech "DIAMOND"

Diamond was better initially but after 300 rounds now I really can't tell the difference. I like the adjustment on diamond better. I run 8 oz trigger.
That said Im putting a Bix n Andy two stage on my current build to see how I like it. I like a light trigger and maybe the 2 stage will let me have one safely on a hunting rifle?
I really like the two stage. I brought in a single and two stage Diamond and compared them side by side. I kept the two stage. I like that it allows you to "cover" the trigger without sending a round - especially as the pull gets really light.

Probably will get a lot of opions on this one, but would like only members that actually have used both triggers to make comments. If you have used both the JEWELL Triggers and the TRIGGER TECH "Diamond" please give your pros and cons along which one you like best.
Both are quality triggers in my experience. I've shot several hundred rounds with each trigger and prefer the clean crisp break of the Trigger Tech.

As you all can see this is why this site "LRH FORUM" is soo important. You can get firsthand knowledge, in real time, from shooters/hunters on a product that you may or may not purchase as well as tips on it. I can't y'all enough for chiming in, you not only helped me but all the members on the forum. We are at 99% going to get a B&A 2 stage. Jill really likes a two stage and I do all our trigger mods on our rifles and pistols. All our triggers break clean, crisp, and smooth as glass. It is not just putting a trigger in a rifle or pistol. No matter how great the drop in trigger is you still need to match it to the action.
This is great thanks for all your participation.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Thanks for your service. I won't hold it qgainst you that you were in the Army. I live in Social Circle, GA. Will be driving through Macon Sunday morning to make a primer/powder trade in Tifton, GA. Do you need anything"
Thanks
Len
Semper Fi!
OORAH!

I'm good. Thanks for asking.

I have shot a bunch of Jewell triggers, easily 500+ rounds behind them. I have never been in love with them. They are just not for me.
TT Diamonds, I own 4 of them. GREAT triggers. I love them. I run mine at about 6oz.
I also own 4 Timney Calvin Elites. Again, great triggers. I run them at 8oz.
Bix N Andy Tac Sport Pro are the new line I am now buying, 3 and counting. Even better than the TT Diamond in my opinion. Similarly priced, maybe even a touch less expensive. But not cheaper. I run them between 4-5oz.
Me to on the oz of trigger pull, and changed to TriggerTech. Much better trigger brake. I do have both and others too. All my rifles I have replaced the stock triggers in them.

I had one of each, kept the diamond, sold the HVR. From an engineering perspective I like the rollers idea much better than the sliding sear idea, the "starting" (static) friction force of rollers is much closer to the "moving" (dynamic) friction force, vs sliders the starting friction is higher. In my mind that will make the TT much more consistent in pull weight and feel, but also much less prone to debris. It's not fun when a trigger goes down, so I also wanted the trigger that by mass experience doesn't go down from dust. I don't think their marketing on the roller design is hype, I think it's real and proven. I've noticed a lot of shooters at matches run TTs, I think I've bumped into one guy that had a jewel. I don't do a ton of matches so take that with a grain of salt.

I was a jewel trigger junkie. Was. Until I had 2 failures. Failure 1 was at a match and by station 3 the trigger was no longer functional. After I got home I removed the trigger and cleaned it with charcoal lighter fluid as I had done many times in the past. Still didn't work. Sent it back for repairs.
Failure 2. Different trigger/rifle. At the range. Gathering data on a new load. Shot 4 the trigger failed. Broken sear. Sent it back.
Changed all my rifles to Trigger Techs now.
No more jewels for me.

I own both along with Timney and Huber triggers. It's surely a personal preference thing, but I much prefer some over-travel in my triggers which is nill in my TT so it is my least preferred trigger. I like the Huber 2-stage triggers in my PRS rifles, Jewels for Benchrest. My LRH rifles are Timney, Huber(both, 2 stage), and the factory trigger in my Cooper which is superb. All have proven to be quite reliable for me.

I have used and continue to use Jewell triggers. I have many clients that use Trigger Tech triggers. I do not find any problems with each if you keep them clean and moderately oiled or lubricated with a dry lube for Jewell. toss a coin and you will not be disappointed with either of them.