• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trial packs

Coldfinger

Would anybody be interested in trading or selling sample packs of bullets? Just an idea as I've got tons of bullets I may never use 22-338 caliber (sorry no 6.5). I'm thinking like 25 packs or so. I'm looking for some .277 bullets.

Would anybody be interested in trading or selling sample packs of bullets? Just an idea as I've got tons of bullets I may never use 22-338 caliber (sorry no 6.5). I'm thinking like 25 packs or so. I'm looking for some .277 bullets.
I have some .277 150gr Hornady Interbonds (100-150 or so) that are more than likely not going to be used, not sure if your looking for heavies.

I have some 277 stuff I'll look for today and let you know. I been looking for various sample packs. Tired of buying full boxes of stuff that dont work for me. Someone needs to start a business of sample packing.

I have some .277 150gr Hornady Interbonds (100-150 or so) that are more than likely not going to be used, not sure if your looking for heavies.
I have some 277 stuff I'll look for today and let you know. I been looking for various sample packs. Tired of buying full boxes of stuff that dont work for me. Someone needs to start a business of sample packing.
i hear you

I've got these:
Hornady 110 grain V-Max
Hornady 140 grain SST (poly tip)
Hornady 140 grain Interbond (lead tip)

Speer 130 grain Grandslam
Speer150 grain Fusion

PM with you email/contact number if any may interest you.