Tree Squirrel Rifles

My favorite is my Winchester model 62A pump .22 take down. Will handle CB loads, 22Short, 22LR and feeds perfect with anything you throw in there.

Old school tiny little front bead sight (not the big blocky ones made nowdays) . Super accurate and fun to shoot. Love this rifle and my squirrel gun growing up.
829CC94A-F8C6-467E-96E7-4847C7F481F0.jpeg
BE803AC2-15E1-4F88-B33A-A3C3069C675D.jpeg

My favorite is my Winchester model 62A pump .22 take down. Will handle CB loads, 22Short, 22LR and feeds perfect with anything you throw in there.

Old school tiny little front bead sight (not the big blocky ones made nowdays) . Super accurate and fun to shoot. Love this rifle and my squirrel gun growing up. View attachment 323567View attachment 323568
I have a Rossi just like it!!

I have a Rossi just like it!!
Love the old pump .22's! I've also got an old Winchester pump in a .22WRF (not a .22 magnum) Octogon barrel that I wished I would've bought a lot more ammo for but have enough for now from the runs they've done over the years.

This little .22 Savage will likely be a lot of fun for a squirrel gun on my next outing to the mountains. It's so much fun to shoot and sooooo quiet 🤫.
70D4C19F-DC4B-409F-9E85-97535FADC47C.png

Really nice! What rifle & Chassis???
I am waiting for Santa to come down my chimney bearing gifts (firearms and accessories).
Thank you. It's a vudoo v22 with a 20" mtu sitting in a krg whiskey 3 enclosed with a tt diamond. It's heavy, and not the easiest to lug around but its way way to accurate to leave at home and its helped me lock in first place in my squirrel competition this year and helped me claim my two longest kills on ground squirrels. 187 yards and 215 yards

Thank you. It's a vudoo v22 with a 20" mtu sitting in a krg whiskey 3 enclosed with a tt diamond. It's heavy, and not the easiest to lug around but its way way to accurate to leave at home and its helped me lock in first place in my squirrel competition this year and helped me claim my two longest kills on ground squirrels. 187 yards and 215 yards
Thats what i thought it was VUDOO!!! My friend got one in October, but has not brought it out to my house to shoot yet.
Really nice rig (AWESOME)
Maybe Santa will be good to me tonight.

When I was 13 my father got me a Marlin 880ss 22lr to hunt with. Still to this day one of my favorite guns. Lots of foxes and squirrel and 1000's of rounds. Still take it to the range every now and again, something extremely fun about shooting a 22lr. And still my favorite squirrel gun!

Anschutz 1416 with field barrel. Sweet little rifle. Shooting ground squirrels in this pic. Of all the rifles I have searhced for this was the hardest to find with the light barrel. With luck I found one 30 yrs old new in its box! 4-12 leup with ao.View attachment 323514
Thanks for posting the picture of your Anschutz. It brought back some fond memories of one of my co-workers from many years ago who passed away from cancer. He owned an Anschutz rifle. We used to go to the local gravel pit and shoot together. Sure do miss him.

Last edited: