tree saddle

I've been saddle hunting for a couple years now and find it to be great! You can perch up in just about any tree you would like, very safe ascending/descending and while hunting, easy lightweight treestand style hunting. I have a Cruzr XC and typically sit for 4 to 6 hrs. to all day rut hunts. My biggest advice is to buy or construct yourself a good back brace/band for the long days . . .and the one that is offered from Cruzr IS NOT it. And DJ with the previous post is spot-on with the Saddle Hunter website. . .LOTS of knowledge there. Good luck.

+1 for saddle hunter forum. Lots of good info there. Also, I would suggest getting yourself a used saddle and try it for yourself. I personally couldn't sit in it all day. 3-4 hours is def my max. I find myself moving quite a bit in the saddle or even a hybrid. But I use it as another tool in the bag. Good luck

I'm a brand new hunter, so take it for what it's worth. But I tried out a Tethrd phantom first, then ended up getting a latitude XL. I much prefer the two panel, and found I get a lot less pinching from it after being up in a tree for a while.