• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Transferable MG

SilentPew

Preferably a M-11/9. I think that's about all I could afford right now but what do you have!? I'm looking to get my first machine gun. Have suppressors and short barrels but it's time for an MG.
I have cash to play with and a lot of high end trade to put towards something.

High end trade items include but not limited to:
Les Baer Custom Rife, Christensen Rifles, Daniel defense and Black Rain ARs, Tikka CTR 6.5 in a KRG, Browning Shotguns, CZ 527 in 204, JM Penrod Bench Rifle in 6mm BR, 700 chassis, Vortex Razors, NXS, VX3, Razor Spotter, Razor binos. To give an idea.
Let me know what you have and what you'd like to get for it. Thank you!

Its sure good to see somebody looking to get into class III there just are not that many of us out there. I am lucky that we have a few of us who live fairly close together and have a match every other weekend at our local gun club, its a lot of fun and keep a person sharp!
I do have one MG that I really have not used in the last 10 years and would consider selling, it a Model 50 Reising .45 ACP built by H&R. This gun has always been a Police Department gun and is in about 98% condition, the blueing is all extremely good the wood is Walnut and not a dent or blemish anywhere the compensator shows no wear and blueing in near perfect. I have 2 or 3 32 rd mags for the gun it runs perfect with any factory ammo that I have tried. I used to compete with the gun because they are so darned comfortable to shoot and accurate, the cyclic rate is well within reason also, in competition FAST is BAD!
Let me know if this is something you may be interested in and I will send you pics and let you know what I am looking to get out of the gun.
Karl