• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trail Guns Armory Kodiak in 58

jgraham01

SPF

For sale is a Trail Guns Armory Kodiak double barrel .58 caliber muzzleloader. This is the older model of the Pedersoli rifle. It has all browned metal and the bore is perfect. Comes with the original sling and two ramrods, Hickory with browned furniture and a black fiberglass rod with brass furniture. The stock was modified by removing the spring and lead weight in it and adding a Edwards mercury recoil reducer and a brown Pachmayr Decelerator 1" recoil pad. This has the older two leaf rear sight and everything is in excellent condition.

I bought this to add to my .58 collection of Hawken rifles, but never got around to shooting it. So it needs to go to someone who will enjoy it.

Available in the Springfield, VA area for a FTF at $650. If I have to ship, $700 to cover shipping. No FFL required. I take cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited: