Trading in brass

How many cases do you have of the .405 Winchester? I have a model 1895 Winchester that is nearly new when they made a commemorative model from Olin.
I have shot it but will pass it to my adult son in a few years. He already has my restored model 95 in 30-06. That rifle took a lot of deer back in the day. My grandfather bought it in 1924 according to the records.

How many cases do you have of the .405 Winchester? I have a model 1895 Winchester that is nearly new when they made a commemorative model from Olin.
I have shot it but will pass it to my adult son in a few years. He already has my restored model 95 in 30-06. That rifle took a lot of deer back in the day. My grandfather bought it in 1924 according to the records.
I have a an unopened box of 50 hornady unprimed brass and 40 once fired brass

I also have a partial box of hornady interlock 405 win .411 300 gr fp

My brother left me all of his reloading equipment when he passed away. He had a ruger #1 stainless with a laminate stock in 405 win. It was a beautiful rifle. I inherited a browning high wall in 32-40 winchester from him. He also had one in 38-55 and 45-70 browning high walls. Needless to say he loved westerns.

Do you have any 222 Rem MAG ? Sorry didn't see you listed what you had till after I posted my comment. I would like to see everything you have for sale. Bullets, etc. I am just starting to reload so I am working on stocking components. Thanks
Let me know what calibers you might be interested in reloading and I will see what I have

How much 460 Rowland Brass do you have? I'm in the process of putting a 460 Rowland together and have been trying to round up some components.

Let me know what calibers you might be interested in reloading and I will see what I have
I have dies for & more 308, 7mm mag, 222 rem, & 222 rem mag, 6.5 CM, 223, 7.62X39, , 243, 300 Win MAG, 375 Win, 35 Rem, 30-06, 25-06, 30 cal, 9mm, 40 cal, 45 acp, 38 spcl, 5.7x28, But these are the ones I am interested in reloading for now.
25-06 & 375 Win bullets are on my priority list. lol
I am more interested in buying bullets.
Primers & powder are also of interest. But you stated you didn't want to have to deal with Hazmat. Which I totally understand.
I have brass but always looking for more, if price is right. Especially for the odd ball calibers.
I am not so much into long distance precision shooting. So bullet choices, etc are not a big concern (match quality). Most likely will be shot at paper targets within 500 yards & hunting if applicable.
Feel free to PM me.

I have a an unopened box of 50 hornady unprimed brass and 40 once fired brass

I also have a partial box of hornady interlock 405 win .411 300 gr fp

My brother left me all of his reloading equipment when he passed away. He had a ruger #1 stainless with a laminate stock in 405 win. It was a beautiful rifle. I inherited a browning high wall in 32-40 winchester from him. He also had one in 38-55 and 45-70 browning high walls. Needless to say he loved westerns.
Jim my email is [email protected]. If you provide the contact info, I will send you a check plus UPS charges. When it clears, you can send the stuff to me.
Thanks
Steve

Too often it is assumed that range brass is once fired

On the rare occasion I shoot at a public range I take brass that is at the end of its life that way I do not have to pick it up

Good riddance to the brass and good luck to whoever thinks they have found gold

There are several websites that give you store credit for your brass. Has anyone done this and maybe recommend someone? I inherited over 100 pounds of brass that I cannot use and will probably have a hard time selling. I have also considered just taking it in to a recycling center to see what I can get for it. I am going to try and sell as much as I can at first but will get sick of looking at it all eventually.
Any 264 mag or 257 mag? I'll buy it.