• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **TRADED**WTT Rem 700 Sendero 25.06

Red 1

I have a first gen Sendero with approximetely 275 rounds down the tube. Im looking for a 6.5 Creedmoore savage or short action savage. would also consider Optics or anything enteresting let me know what you have. I will send pics on request.

Re: WTT Rem 700 Sendero 25.06

I have a short action Savage . Action only. It was a 22-250, I never shot it. I bought it new, eventually pulled the barrel off and put a Criterion barrel chambered in 243 on it . I shot it about 40 times, sold the barrel and it's been in the safe ever since. It has the accutrigger. 300.00 shipped I just bought my Daughter a Savage Lady Hunter chambered in 6.5 creedmoor. Nice gun so far.

Here's a couple pictures.[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Gun 1.jpg
    Gun 1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 13
  • Gun 2.jpg
    Gun 2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Gun 3.jpg
    Gun 3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Gun 4.jpg
    Gun 4.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 12

I have a first gen Sendero with approximetely 275 rounds down the tube. Im looking for a 6.5 Creedmoore savage or short action savage. would also consider Optics or anything enteresting let me know what you have. I will send pics on request.

How about a Leupold 66855? It is a fixed 30X with an AO. Let me know if your interested. I have other firearms also, just not what you mentioned.

Thanks for hitting me up but I really need something with veryable power for hunting. What do you have for rifles I'm up for what ever If it catches my eye.

I would also consider trades for Kifaru DT1 or 2 with grabit kit, spoting scopes or any hunting or backpacking gear.

Are you interested in a savage 260 Remington with a Nikon BDC scope. I also have leupold VXIII 4.5-14x40 with an M1 turret installed on the elevation dial. Either or, PM me of interested

If anyone is looking to trade please send pictures to [email protected] . I have sent PM's to everyone who has posted to the thread but mabe some of you are not recieving them. Not sure if it is a problem on my end or the web.

I have a Savage 110 action. Used to be a 7mm Rem Mag but would be perfect for a 6.5-284. I could also look into throwing some other gear in (Barrel, Scope, Etc.)