Trade West texas Deer and or Black buck hunt for anything

Im interested in your hunt and would have had a nice trade but sold my property in wyoming which had nice whitetail and some antelope. All i have is a good walleye fishing in Lake Erie or cash for a hunt.

Are you interested in hunting private land turkeys in eastern Nebraska? We will hunt until your tags are full. If not, do you have any access to hog hunting?

I have a lease in West Texas that has some nice west Texas Whitetail and some very nice black buck antelope, not to mention the ungodly amount of turkeys. I would be willing to trade a trip to my place for a hunt anywhere else. We could trade one animal or you could possibly hunt all three animals i have. Let me know if anyone is of interest.

Would be interested! I could offer black bear and or moose hunt also lots ruffed grouse.

I have a lease in West Texas that has some nice west Texas Whitetail and some very nice black buck antelope, not to mention the ungodly amount of turkeys. I would be willing to trade a trip to my place for a hunt anywhere else. We could trade one animal or you could possibly hunt all three animals i have. Let me know if anyone is of interest.

Do you have a contact number so one could call you to discuss some details thanks

Kyle,
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you on here, I tried texting you but I guess I couldn't get a hold of you. I'm very interested in hunting texas and high fence isn't a problem. I have some great pictures of my last few weeks of hunting, elk, black tail deer in the wilderness in northern California and a b&c mule deer in Idaho. I'd love to swap you a hunt. My phone number is 985 870 1364 my name is Abe, if interested still I'd love to hear from you. I have some great pictures of moose this year as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.