Trade Sockeye Salmon for SE Idaho Mule Deer

Sockeye66

Good morning, I am a commercial fisherman and I am looking for a private property Mule Deer hunt for myself and my 11-year old son for the 2020 season in Idaho, For trade I have vacuum sealed Sockeye Salmon fillets caught myself in Alaska. If you like Sockeye and have a solid place to go (not a trophy hunter), this will be a great deal for you.

Drop the fish off with me....and go hunt by the pocatello dump...saw a really nice 4x up there this winter....
Plenty of bucks up there and I won't be any competition....

Lol, thanks for the reply, don't think that's what I had in mind, but thanks anyway. The Pocatello sanitation dept. would probably take exception. Usually dumps are better bear hunting. Again, thanks for the reply and if you know of someone interested please let them know.

Good morning, I am a commercial fisherman and I am looking for a private property Mule Deer hunt for myself and my 11-year old son for the 2020 season in Idaho, For trade I have vacuum sealed Sockeye Salmon fillets caught myself in Alaska. If you like Sockeye and have a solid place to go (not a trophy hunter), this will be a great deal for you.
Great Idea, I guide out of King Salmon, where do you fish?

In the Bay, I keep my boat at LMI along the road to Naknek. Praying this virus stuff passes enough to have a season. Just thought it's the one thing I do get enough of that someone might want to trade, not entirely set on Idaho, picked there so my son can do the junior hunt.

I hear you. So far we've not had any cancellations but given ANC was the last area to start seeing cases it might be a late start.
Good luck on the hunt.

At least social distancing is the norm in AK, I saw your forum name on here and was wondering if we spent the summers in the same neck of the woods (or brush), I'm also an avid sports fisherman so we'll have to exchange info and if you get a spot either pre or post season I'd love to go, most of the sports fishing Iv'e done there is on the Brooks for 'bows.

Brooks is fine, getting too much attention, too many Parkies. I like to go south, get away from the crowds. Gertrude is good if you can hike, bible, cabin or featherly are my favorites.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.