• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BlazerBeam

Hey I have 7 pounds of unopened reloder 26 of the same lot that I would trade for 7 unopened pounds of H1000. Or for an 8 pound jug and I would include some $. I live in Billings Montana, so it would have to be able to be somewhat close to that. Let me know! Thanks
EF2293C6-9F5A-46A5-B60B-1C9166B865CE.jpeg

Dang. Only if I was still in Montana. I lived in colstrip. Could of traded you all my h1000 lol.

Hey I have 7 pounds of unopened reloder 26 of the same lot that I would trade for 7 unopened pounds of H1000. Or for an 8 pound jug and I would include some $. I live in Billings Montana, so it would have to be able to be somewhat close to that. Let me know! ThanksView attachment 189858
Crap! I want some so bad I might drive from Mountain Home, AR!!!!!! Besides, love MT

Take it out of containers...mix it with cocaine...shape it like a dog...send it thru the mail.....
They'll never know......🤐

I could help you out with 4. I live in Forsyth and expect to be in Billings within a couple of weeks. Let me know via PM

Recent Posts