• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade primers for bullets

freebird63

Ok here is what I have to offer. I have some extra federal 215 primers, yes I paid much more then I should have, but at the time this shop was the only local shop that had a decent supply of primers. Yes they mark up their prices, to give you an idea, for 1000 federal 215M primers your paying $100+tax, if you order them online then your looking at $125, plus shipping + 20 bucks for hazmat fee's.
What I am looking for is a box of hornady 30cal 180gr SST bullets. My gunsmith provided me a good recipe for these bullets out of my 300RUM.
If these don't shoot then its truely my barrel being shot out.
So if anyone has a box of 30cal 180gr SST bullets and needs 1000 215 primers then lets talk.
Thanks a bunch
Chuck

I dont have any on me but I think I have seen a few boxes at the local shops. I will try to get out tomorrow and look. (after I call in a couple song dogs):)
Also work with a guy from Boise so mite be able to save us both on shipping. will keep you posted.

Last edited:
If someone is not needing primers I also have a box of Seirra 30cal 175gr SMK and a box with around 96-30cal 210gr SMK. I would trade both of these boxes of Seirra bullets for one box of hornady 30cal 180gr SST bullets.
I have some other items that I don't have any use for any more, so if somone has the hornady 30cal 180gr SST's but needs something else, shoot me a message and we can talk.
Chuck

third generation shooting supply has four boxes for under 28 dollars a box. What I also like about their prices is they only charge $4.99 for shipping no matter how much stuff you order. and I must say Fast too

I would go buy them but am unemployed and figured if someone needed something that I had plenty of or like the seirra bullets which I will never use that a trade could be worked out.