• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

TRADE ONLY- H1000

Nubba0681

I have a few extra 1 pound jugs of H1000 that I could let go of.

I need some large magnum rifle primers.

I'll be as realistic with my price as you are.

I'm not down with all of this $150 a brick/pound crap.

I understand supply and demand but if I have something you need and you have something I need, let's make it work.

I have $35 a pound in each can after tax and that's what I value it at. If you're looking to get 4x that for primers, I'm not interested in working a deal. H1000 is just as scarce at the moment... I'm trying to help somebody that can help me.

Not looking to sell this powder.

Must meet, I will not ship.
I don't mind driving a little ways.
I'm 45 min Northwest of Atlanta Ga just south of Rome.

Thanks
Pat

Keep checking you local stores. Our local scheels got a big primer shipment in. They had everything in stock. Prices were a bit high but I was able to get a few bricks.
I have a cabelas 45 min from me and the workers don't even put the stuff out I don't believe. I know several of the guys that work there and they're all retired full time loaders/shooters I believe lol. Things are absolutely ridiculous right now.

I just want to keep it where we can all afford to shoot and be happy at the end of the day...

Saw a brick of BR-2 sell on GB yesterday for $440. Why???
Why? Insanity, not so smart, caught up in the hype and hysteria. If your that bad off I see lots of auction for 150.00 with a buy it now option for 1k of just about every flavor, I think that price is insane. I've seen some go Uber ridiculous auctions too Though, makes no sense.

Last edited:
Why? Insanity, not so smart, caught up in the hype and hysteria. If your that bad off I see lots of auction for 150.00 with a buy it now option for 1k of just about ever flavor. I've seen some go Uber ridiculous too, makes no sense.
Could have been a self bidder or a buddy bid to jack it on up but it sold for $440 for a brick of 1000 primers. I'd go to a sling shot before I paid that...

Too bad your not close to me. I have tons of primers. And getting low on H1000