• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

TRADE ONLY- H1000

Have you been to Adventure Outdoors? Do they have anything? I work offshore, will be home next week and plan to go to my local small shops to see if anyone has primers. Probably not but.... How do I send a PM? I've been on here forever but never used that before.
May can help you out... pm m

Have you been to Adventure Outdoors? Do they have anything? I work offshore, will be home next week and plan to go to my local small shops to see if anyone has primers. Probably not but.... How do I send a PM? I've been on here forever but never used that before.
Adventure outdoors is a ghost town with reloading components...

Last edited:
Powders showed up here yesterday when I walked in a LGS the shelves were full of hodgdon powders even retumbo H-1000 and all the rest all priced at 57.99 a pound I told them what I had to think about them screwing their customers, were they could put the powder and left I heard about it this morning from several other reloaders that ended up in there they pretty much had the same thoughts. The store will be boycotted by most in this area its sad because the store has been here for at least 40 years

Powders showed up here yesterday when I walked in a LGS the shelves were full of hodgdon powders even retumbo H-1000 and all the rest all priced at 57.99 a pound I told them what I had to think about them screwing their customers, were they could put the powder and left I heard about it this morning from several other reloaders that ended up in there they pretty much had the same thoughts. The store will be boycotted by most in this area its sad because the store has been here for at least 40 years
It's ridiculous... Had a guy message me saying he would trade me 1000 primers per every 4lbs of H1000. You could imagine what I told him

I am in the Nashville area, and have lots of S&B LRM primers. Don't really need the H1000, but have some friends that do. How many pounds are you wanting to trade?

Attachments

• IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 39

Recent Posts