TRADE ONLY- H1000

Nubba0681

LRH Team Member
I have a few extra 1 pound jugs of H1000 that I could let go of.

I need some large magnum rifle primers.

I’ll be as realistic with my price as you are.

I’m not down with all of this $150 a brick/pound crap.

I understand supply and demand but if I have something you need and you have something I need, let’s make it work.

I have $35 a pound in each can after tax and that’s what I value it at. If you’re looking to get 4x that for primers, I’m not interested in working a deal. H1000 is just as scarce at the moment... I’m trying to help somebody that can help me.

Not looking to sell this powder.

Must meet, I will not ship.
I don’t mind driving a little ways.
I’m 45 min Northwest of Atlanta Ga just south of Rome.

Thanks
Pat

Nubba0681

LRH Team Member
Keep checking you local stores. Our local scheels got a big primer shipment in. They had everything in stock. Prices were a bit high but I was able to get a few bricks.
I have a cabelas 45 min from me and the workers don’t even put the stuff out I don’t believe. I know several of the guys that work there and they’re all retired full time loaders/shooters I believe lol. Things are absolutely ridiculous right now.

Nubba0681

LRH Team Member
Our scheels did not put out the large or small rifle primers. They put out the shotgun and pistol. You had to ask for the rifle primers. 52.99 a brick.
That’s a realistic price. A little high but you can walk out without holding your tail pipe when you leave..

nakneker

I just want to keep it where we can all afford to shoot and be happy at the end of the day...

Saw a brick of BR-2 sell on GB yesterday for $440. Why???
Why? Insanity, not so smart, caught up in the hype and hysteria. If your that bad off I see lots of auction for 150.00 with a buy it now option for 1k of just about every flavor, I think that price is insane. I’ve seen some go Uber ridiculous auctions too Though, makes no sense.

Last edited:

Nubba0681

LRH Team Member
Why? Insanity, not so smart, caught up in the hype and hysteria. If your that bad off I see lots of auction for 150.00 with a buy it now option for 1k of just about ever flavor. I’ve seen some go Uber ridiculous too, makes no sense.
Could have been a self bidder or a buddy bid to jack it on up but it sold for $440 for a brick of 1000 primers. I’d go to a sling shot before I paid that...

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.