• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED trade my ar10

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydsmale

just for grins i figured id try this. Ive got a dpms 16 inch ar10 not sure of the model (i can look for anyone really interested) but it has a free floated forearm and a dust cover. Its wearing a burris mount and a 1x4x30 lit reticle millet scope. Ive got a number of mags that will go with it. Again im not digging them out till i know someones interested. Its in great shape and has probably 200 rounds through it total. Just for arguments sake ill put a value of 2000 bucks on it. THIS GUN IS NOT FOR SALE. I will only trade it and ONLY FOR THE GUNS I HAVE LISTED so dont waste your time and mine with other offers.

What i will take in trade, First the trade MUST include either a model 700 classic in 300 H&H or a ruber #1 in 300 H&H. I will put the value of this at a grand toward trade.

the other grand can be cash, or
a 264 mag rem classic or #1
a 257 roberts rem classic
a 300 wby rem classic
a 300wby, 264 mag or 7mag sendero
a mark v 240 wby
these all must be new in the box or like new in the box. I know im a bit fussy here but am sure not going to loose any sleep if i just keep it.

had a change of heart. I will consider selling this package for 2000 dollars plus shipping costs. Mags will be shipped seperate. This price is very firm. Ill also add that it wont be sold to residents of new york or CA or anywhere else its not legal so dont try. It MUST go ffl to ffl.

heres a picture. by the way theres 5 20 round mags and one 5 round.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 12
Wouldn't it be easier to sell it, get the money , and the rifle you want than to limit to a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.