• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trade maybe.?? Ruger 10-22 stainless FS

Hespco

Bought this some years back. Still NIB unfired. Really don't know what would be a fair price for me or a buyer. One option was that I was thinking of , trading on a stainless bolt action 270, maybe? Not 100% sure just yet ..Your thoughts.. At this point this is an extra 22 , but a decent extra.

Attachments

• Ruger 10-22 Stainless 004.JPG
    Ruger 10-22 Stainless 004.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 145
They either cut too big of tree or ran out of steel when they made that I don't know which. That's a neat 10-22 never seen one like that.

Bought this some years back. Still NIB unfired. Really don't know what would be a fair price for me or a buyer. One option was that I was thinking of , trading on a stainless bolt action 270, maybe? Not 100% sure just yet ..Your thoughts.. At this point this is an extra 22 , but a decent extra.
Jim
Hope all is well you you and the family.
DANG! Didn't know that you had that nice 22. Can't let Jill see that picture or I'll go into more debt. She will want it for sure. We would done some type of a trade or sale back months ago when we were trading bullets if I knew you had this.
Brother that is a real FINE 10-22. Anyone that has it would be lucky for sure!!!!!! I wish that I wasn't in so deep with other builds and gunsmithing equipment.

Thanks
Len & Jill

It looks like a Ruger model #1264, made for Talo. Pretty neat gun. I'm sure you'll find someone to trade for it or buy it outright. I'd never heard of this model 10/22 so I'm glad you posted it. Classy looking rifle.