Tract Toric 4-20 vs??

Is the Arken optically equal to the $1500 range scopes? I know it punches above it's price, but 300% higher?
I would say no. It definitely is above it's price point, more competitive with $1000 or so. I think the $1500 range is noticeable difference in optical performance.

If 18x is good enough buy this and don't look back. I have 3 of them and they're a fantastic value. Made in the same factory as the Toric, LOW.

If 18x is good enough buy this and don't look back. I have 3 of them and they're a fantastic value. Made in the same factory as the Toric, LOW.

Thanks. Nice option, but not a fan of that reticle or non-locking turrets. Is it better in some other way?

Looked at the mk5's…aren't they all SFP?

Nightforce SHV F1 is interesting…better? I think I didn't like the reticle. Max power too low….meh it is ok. The NX8 is close, but really out of reach.

I fear I can't even tell the difference from the PST GEN2's I love.

Bushnell's are close, but seem to be unobtainable right now…what gives?
Sounds like you're set on the Tract Toric even though it doesn't meet your weight criteria. Really all depends on your priorities.

Sounds like you're set on the Tract Toric even though it doesn't meet your weight criteria. Really all depends on your priorities.
Well, I have done quite a bit of research. That said, good stuff slips past me. I'm set on something like it. I sincerely appreciate every single response to this thread. I have looked up ever shared model and reconsidered it.….even the NX8 4-32 which there is out of my range by quite a bit.

Razor 4.5-22 is solid as many have said. Won't be beat for balance of weight, zoom range, reticle, price.
This is the one which I am struggling with. Similar performance, similar price, hmmm. Anybody compare the 2? If weight didn't matter between these 2, which is just better?

How does this compare?

How does this compare?

People at Horus don't even use Horus products….so there's that. The only thing people use is the two big reticles they came out with. T3 and h59.

10% off at Tract. Just got an email.

B2663173-E385-4728-8CE3-A7204359B62A.png

Those are made in Japan but not by LOW.