TRACT Optics scopes

Is the cross hair (plex) really .25 or .025?

.25 on that one. .025 would be more in the realm of a fine plex.

The T-Plex is very close to a standard duplex with just the straight upper post to help clear the upper fov. My first shot on game with the 2.5 Toric T-Plex was on a Blesbok at just over 200 yards and made for a perfect combination as Blesbok usually are in herd and a clearer picture made for an easier me picking out my target. Furthest out of the T-Plex in that 2.5-10 (for me this season) has been an Impala at almost 300, and still made for a easy center on the box.

The T-Plex is the perfect "all around" or classic reticle, especially in scopes up to 15x. With higher mag scopes on the way, new reticles dimensions follow.

Looks like the BDC reticle is similar to Burris's E1 Varmint reticle that I have on my 4-20 Burris Veracity.

I can certainly see some similarities there. Great reticle style for hunters. The Impact BDC has that bracket system which I do find pretty helpful at times.

Impact BDC

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.