Total Shoulder replacement...

I had total replacement of my Rt shoulder 6 years ago,
Did all the rehab and its great,I can lift as heavy as before .
Except military press,Dr said be careful with that!

Great thx-did you do it here in Mt?

I had my 11th PT session this morning going well, range of motion is coming along well, started some very light weight resistance work today.

Just giving an update, shoulders doing really well and coming along great!

Wednesday I go in to have my left knee replaced....bring on the PT baby...:)

Thought I'd check in with you all and see if after your shoulder replacements if you went back to pulling a bow and hunting with a bow.

Also, how'd it go for you with recoil from rifles and shotguns?

I'm a year out now on the shoulder replacement and it's coming along really well. I shot a bow again for the first time today (low poundage). As for guns it depends on the day. Some days I handle the guns up to 06 (in recoil) pretty well, some days it's a bit grouchy about that.

Last year I had both my right shoulder and my left knee replaced so I had 7 months of PT all told. So I'm going slow, but staying on it.

Side note, I can shoot free throws again, finally...:) always important for a 64 year old eh...

I'm going in to get my replaced shoulder replaced. Lasted less than 6 years, the implant is loose in the bone. I was hoping to get 15 years out of it, kind of missed that goal.

I'm going in to get my replaced shoulder replaced. Lasted less than 6 years, the implant is loose in the bone. I was hoping to get 15 years out of it, kind of missed that goal.

Dang...

My shoulder orthoquack has been asking me to schedule the replacement of both shoulders. After both knees replaced 2017, and 2018, I have had enough rehab sessions to last me a lifetime.