Topgun 30-06

midwesthunter

I thought I would pass along that he passed away this last Sat. I know he didn't always see eye to eye with everyone, but was very passionate about hunting. He was always willing to help others, he actually helped me with my first WY antelope hunt. I had the opportunity to meet Mike in person several years ago and pick his brain about hunting in WY.

That's not good MWH, unfortunately its something we all will face but we just have to live the best life we can, go on as many hunts as we can & enjoy life for what it is.
Condolences to you & of course the family.

My condolences also. I am at that age now where I am outliving friends/relatives. Its bittersweet for sure, but then I comfort myself by thinking about how I have out-lived a lot of people, things, situations that should have killed me...and I'm thankful to still be here, along with my memories...:)

He had to be a good guy with a handle like that,,, I never meet or seen any of his threads or post...

My condolences to his family and friends that he encountered along the way in good times.

Middle age 30/06 pal Don from North of the 49th.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.