Top 5 hunting rifles at/under $1K

What do you do there? I tried getting jobs with glock and NF but no luck.
I'm actually the CEO. DM me with your info and I can point you in the right direction
You are a wise man Nate T. You could not find a better place to get some honest feedback on the perceived strengths and weaknesses of your products!
It's my secret weapon. Lol. I actually spend a fair amount of time "stalking" forums and pages. I hear and see a lot about our products and competitive product too, and it helps me keep a pulse on things without having to get our end travel.

There are several good choices in the price range and most of the big name mfgers today make pretty good rigs.

Hard to beat the Tikka 3 - especially for the $. They use the same barrels as the pricier Sako.

X Bolt is also very solid, as is Savage, Remington, Weatherby, Howa and more.

It's whatever you like really - the one you are most comfortable with handling - fit on the cheekpiece, cycling through, etc.

There are many good rifles in this category but you should carry and shoot each one you are considering as they are all slightly different and can make the difference of liking or tolerating whichever gun you end up with.
I bought a Tikka T3X which is a good rifle but does not carry well in my hands. I like the Sako but not the price so opted for a Remington 700 ss which I have customized. Both rifles were shooting 1" groups.
Good luck
Same experience the Tikka does not carry well for me. 700 does and shoots as well. Bought used came with jewel trigger under $1k with Bushnell Elite scope. I love the gun.

From personal experience. Tikka never disappoints, accuracy, function, trigger etc. X-bolt (hell's canyon long range and thumb hole 223) only need trigger work, don't lack otherwise. Accuracy wise savage, howa, cva, Bergara, Remington all have shot comparable groups but lack in other (subjective) areas.

Those Fins still do a **** good job. :) Long tradition of building good arms - as we have here in the US. :?0
I've seen claims that the rifle doesn't carry well for them. I have two, one with wood stock and one with composite. The composite just feels wrong when I sling it over my shoulder, even cross sholder. The wood stock feels perfect. I tried swapping the two stocks and found they are not interchangeable, probably because one is a long action and the other a short action. I laid them out and noticed the sling studs were positioned differently. The wood had the rear stud closer to the butt plate than did the composite, plus the composite front stud a tad further forward. This changes the balance point of the rifle when hanging by the sling. Sako should be able to correct this easily if enough people tell them about it.

I've seen claims that the rifle doesn't carry well for them. I have two, one with wood stock and one with composite. The composite just feels wrong when I sling it over my shoulder, even cross sholder. The wood stock feels perfect. I tried swapping the two stocks and found they are not interchangeable, probably because one is a long action and the other a short action. I laid them out and noticed the sling studs were positioned differently. The wood had the rear stud closer to the butt plate than did the composite, plus the composite front stud a tad further forward. This changes the balance point of the rifle when hanging by the sling. Sako should be able to correct this easily if enough people tell them about it.
EXCELLEBT POINT.