Took the boys elk hunting

Nope no! Have tryed rattlesnake a couple times, doesnt tast like chicken=reptile!
This little $#!+ hit my boot when I dropped the tailgate of the truck, it lived just long enough to get pics. Buried the head and cut the 3 rattles off, thought about skinning it but was too small for a hatband.

Nope no! Have tryed rattlesnake a couple times, doesnt tast like chicken=reptile!
This little $#!+ hit my boot when I dropped the tailgate of the truck, it lived just long enough to get pics. Buried the head and cut the 3 rattles off, thought about skinning it but was too small for a hatband.
MachV: Thanks for the reply. I love rattlesnake meat, though it is barely worth the work to get it. I'm pretty sure y'all had plenty of meat to deal with anyway. Thanks for the pictures and the way you put all together for us to enjoy. And--glad that little mouse eater did not get you and ruin your year!

Been one of those years! Went antelope hunting and got a rattlerView attachment 221820 And a doe View attachment 221825Went deer hunting and got a raghornView attachment 221821 two miles downhill from truck only to have this guy laying 237 yards from truck on way outView attachment 221822 then I take the stepson out elk hunting and get this guyView attachment 221823 he was the pick of the litter as he was with a couple of forks and 3x3s. Had fat on him but by far the smallest bodied buck I've ever shot, only a couple lbs of meat more than the doe antelope I shot earlier. Got two antelope tags to fill yet but am afraid to try?
Great time congratulations, don't forget guy's and girls please. VOTE TRUMP are lively hood depends on it

[/QUOTE
Been one of those years! Went antelope hunting and got a rattlerView attachment 221820 And a doe View attachment 221825Went deer hunting and got a raghornView attachment 221821 two miles downhill from truck only to have this guy laying 237 yards from truck on way outView attachment 221822 then I take the stepson out elk hunting and get this guyView attachment 221823 he was the pick of the litter as he was with a couple of forks and 3x3s. Had fat on him but by far the smallest bodied buck I've ever shot, only a couple lbs of meat more than the doe antelope I shot earlier. Got two antelope tags to fill yet but am afraid to try?
Off the subject, what state did ya get the big Miley?

My favorite gen deer spot used to be Manville but only saw a fork with three days of hard hunting. This guy was taken 33 miles south of Casper and I hope your jokeing about big.......Daa the one in the avitar? He was taken 500 yards from where I shot my antilope this year, Farris range. The next year someone got his son or brother.....he was bigger rackt and a LOT smaller bodied

My favorite gen deer spot used to be Manville but only saw a fork with three days of hard hunting. This guy was taken 33 miles south of Casper and I hope your jokeing about big.......Daa the one in the avitar? He was taken 500 yards from where I shot my antilope this year, Farris range. The next year someone got his son or brother.....he was bigger rackt and a LOT smaller bodied
That is one handsome fellow in the Avitar. And the dead buck looks pretty nice, too. Just had to start off my day with a little humor!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.