Took my Daughter to the range

Mark37082

My daughter arrived from California for few days and wanted to get her "Redneck" roots revived. So I loaded up the truck with a few rifles and handguns and spent a few hours at a local WMA range. Nothing long range, but we had a blast. She is actually a good shot and is not intimidated by guns in the least (except for the 4" SW500). Went through 100 or so 223 in the AR, a box of 308 in the bolt gun, 100 or so though the 22 Ruger Hunter pistol, and 50 45ACP in the HK45. She now wants to go fishing and is looking to get her old dirt bike running.
There is hope to get some of the California tree hugger stain out of her yet. i highly recommend to spend less time talking about things and more time experiencing it with others.

I meant no offense to the good people in California. She lives in the Bay Area of Northern Cal. She also commented that it took her awhile to meet some down to earth people there. I was happy to hear she was spending time with several people that loved to hunt and fish in that beautiful part of the country. I just don't agree with the political pressures and overreach in many areas of the state.

I meant no offense to the good people in California. She lives in the Bay Area of Northern Cal. She also commented that it took her awhile to meet some down to earth people there. I was happy to hear she was spending time with several people that loved to hunt and fish in that beautiful part of the country. I just don't agree with the political pressures and overreach in many areas of the state.

I know, I'm just messing with ya!! Good thing she found some like minded people, especially in that area!