Took a ride and ran in to this !

varmintH8R,

That there is one the the funniest posts I have seen in a very long time. I saw your post and have been DYING every since. Holy Moly that is funny!!!! :D. :D. :D

Awesome...thank you.

I just clicked on this from Riley's sig line.. Richard lives, or claims to live in Absorkee Montana. There are some moose in that country. Anyone who knows something about moose knows that there are three main sub species in Western NA... Alaska-Yukon, Canada and Wyoming-Shiras. I have seen a number of the Alaska and Shiras Moose. There is a significant difference in size of body and antlers of big mature bulls. If you check the records books you'll see that the Alsakan moose antler spreads range in the 60's and 70's where the Shiras Antlers range in the 40's and 50's. This critter could be a real big Shiras. My three yellow labs saw one like this while I was hiking up Swan Creek, just North of the Moose Creek drainage :) ... and they decided to surround him and bark...LOL This guy does look a little big bodied for a Shiras.... hard to tell without anything in the pic to gauge him by. I'm guessing maybe 1400 lbs?

Was Richard lying or having a joke? I don't know.

Wow......Why would you lie about it, then when you get busted, you try to act like it was a joke?

I don't live up where Moose are, but I know they get huge...I was believing it for a minute, till I started reading the thread... :D

Riley... you are a creep but its frickin hilarious! did you see his sig line on the other site?

Give a man a joint, he'll be pain free for a day
Teach a man to grow and, he'll be pain free for a lifetime.

Haha ya, i had to see what i could find on him after this thread.... Totally worth getting called a stalker/creep!

enjoy-your-success1.jpg

Great deceptive detective work Riley!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.