Too much or not enough powder?

Where you bee hiding?
Hey Cornshank!
Still having a lot of issues with my neck. Hard to feel like communicating or doing too much. Have several LHR members that I owe calls to.
The Spinal Cord Stimulator that was implanted in my neck still is not working. There is a lot of different 'Frequencies" that target the nerves, but take about one week to stimulate the nerves and mostly the wrong way. So it's about a week for each change in Program. I still have a few packages of programs to test and hope that one works.
I have been forcing myself to keep working each day renovating our shop. Just finished putting Power Feed & Lift on our Mill. Got some McMillan Stocks that need inlet for actions & triggers and just received some Custom Reamers from JGS so need to start turning some chambers.
I do check in on the LRH site when I get a chance at least in the AM & PM
Thanks
Len

Hey Cornshank!
Still having a lot of issues with my neck. Hard to feel like communicating or doing too much. Have several LHR members that I owe calls to.
The Spinal Cord Stimulator that was implanted in my neck still is not working. There is a lot of different 'Frequencies" that target the nerves, but take about one week to stimulate the nerves and mostly the wrong way. So it's about a week for each change in Program. I still have a few packages of programs to test and hope that one works.
I have been forcing myself to keep working each day renovating our shop. Just finished putting Power Feed & Lift on our Mill. Got some McMillan Stocks that need inlet for actions & triggers and just received some Custom Reamers from JGS so need to start turning some chambers.
I do check in on the LRH site when I get a chance at least in the AM & PM
Thanks
Len
Hope you find something that does the trick , you haven't missed a whole bunch except the opinions ,( mine to ) on the ,What, thread.
Good luck with the new setup!

I have 3rd hand inherited an old cardboard keg of 4350 powder that was from before I was born and it works just fine. Every now and then I open it up and scoop out a pound to refill my bottle. My dad has the same in some 4895, near empty though.

I have several old school steel cans of IMR powder and they seem to be just fine too. I used to find stuff like that at estate sales but not as much anymore. Some cans I bought I did not use, not sure what was really in them.

Keep the container lids on snug, keep it out of the Sun, and in controlled temperatures (closet, cabinet, etc) and it will be just fine for a long time.

Bought all I can find to load with these days in small town Montana! I have been using just about everything I can find in my shop. Cans of IMR with date of o2/14/72 on them the local gun store is trying to get $150 for 7lb of nasty looking RAD (7383) powder that I think was used for 50cal tracer rounds.

My dad stopped reloading in the early 2000's he gave me a bunch of primers/ powder etc from 90's—2000's. I have been reloading for bolt gun with 1/4-1/2 in groups. As long as it is sealed and kept in a good environment id say good to go. I was skeptical myself and traded a bunch thinking it would help me out to reloading. Now i wish i would have kept it. Good powder is hard to find right now. I had a bunch of hogdon and RL...shot great after a 20 year stay lol. All were sealed though and kept in the right conditions