Tonto Basin, Az

wwdorsett

Hi everyone,

I am a double retired law enforcement from Arizona and live now in retirement in Tonto Basin Az. next to Roosevelt Lake.

Welcome!
I'm in Black Canyon City.
Spent allot of time over the years knocking around in your neck of the woods. Some good memories, hunting, fishing, water skiing, exploring, etc. Used to make the Punkin Center reunion about 40 years or so ago. Dont even know if they still have it.
I haven't been down that way in a while now.

Welcome!
I'm in Black Canyon City.
Spent allot of time over the years knocking around in your neck of the woods. Some good memories, hunting, fishing, water skiing, exploring, etc. Used to make the Punkin Center reunion about 40 years or so ago. Dont even know if they still have it.
I haven't been down that way in a while now.
No reunions any more, just heat. Think I will head up to the White Mountains. I did finally post an avatar from a baby bull I killed in 23.

Welcome from Goodyear Az. Also retired from MCSO 2 1/2 years.
I was a silly one. 27 years with Flag PD, then I went on vacation for 4 years.(just long enough to lose me certification) Then another 8 1/2 with Gila SO last 7 1/2 Lake patrol on Roosevelt.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts