Todays Range Results

dakor

I shot this 3 shot group today at 500 yards laying on a tarp on top of a snow bank with my Rem 7mm STW Sendero. I was using my Bipod with no rear bag. I know what you guys are going to say I need them all in the black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But we had swirling winds today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Those Quarters get you every time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Those 140's are going 3390 FPS that is their average out of 10 shots. When I used to use 80 grains of R-22 I was driving them at 3440FPS. I changed powders because I was sick of fighting with R-22 every time I bought a new can of powder. Now when I run out of H-1000 I just buy a new can and I dont have to work up a new load. Another reason I switched is because this rifle likes Hodgon Powder and it does not matter if it is H-4831, H-1000, or Retumbo. I am going to try hit that Quarter again tomorrow, Maybe I will get lucky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks guys! I am sorry for the pic being so large. I tried to edit it but then half of the target was cut out.

Now if we can just get that horrible bug fixed (where wide images make you pan to read comments). That's worse the the Image bug I reported months ago.

Congrads but I'm afraid more people don't read this thread because of the horrible bug in the InfoPoop software. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

If you have XP, you might want to try "Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP". It works great. It gives you several fixed sizes or you can do a custom size. It may not give you the exact fix you want but it will allow you to size your pics to fit the format we have now on the forums and will make your posts easier to read by the masses.

263601.jpg

Nice shooting! Thats a better group than my 500 yd shots. Maybe my problem is my spotter...Yea thats it! My spotter sucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks SS7mm I did edit it with XP but the time line has expired for me to edit this post but next time I post a pic I will make it smaller.

A poster should not have to resize his image, it's trivial HTML to do that and the forum software should bound image width. Asking a poster to size an image is tantamout to asking a reloader to reload his primers.
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Quote Color Bug here

[/ QUOTE ] </font> Notice red doesn't stop even tho I terminated the color attribute with</font> "["/color"]" Adding "["color:black"]" <font color="black"> Fixes the problem and I skip the close color attribute.

Pretty obvious whoever rushed out this version of the forum software didn't have a test team or a test plan.
If a gun company did that there would be a lot of fingers missing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yeaaahhh, in the grand scheme of things, and in an ideal, perfect world, I guess it would be nice to have some of the "bugs" fixed or eliminated but I don't have any money invested in this site and I get to use it for nothing, so I guess I can do some re-sizing etc.

Since <font color="red">Len</font> is footing the bill and letting us use it for nothing, and <font color="red">Ian</font> and <font color="red">Dave</font> put in their time to make it better for us, I will just keep track of things that need to have allowances made for them and make sure I use the preview before posting so I know everything looks right before I click on the "submit" button.

I think it's pretty neat to have a site and resource like this available to us to use, free, any time we want to. You don't get a deal like that very often any more.

<font color="red">I have used the color </font> and didn't <font color="green"> have any </font> issues <font color="blue">with it. </font>

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.