To Reload or Not to Reload ...

Now that we have explored the FA tools, has anyone tried the FA decapping tool? Looks interesting.

Probably should add I have their funnel and drop tube set. Not as nice as the aluminum Satern but quite serviceable.

I wanted to come back and note that, Yes i do love FA's case prep station but I do not use the case trimmer on it. I use my LE Wilson for trimming. Although if I had 1000 cases of bulk 223 I wouldnt hesitate to use the FA to trim that stuff.

If anyone needs a trigger pull scale, I can recommend the Wheeler. I think its only around $20. It works very well and is accurate. I tested it against a family member's different brand of trigger pull scale and they showed identical results. If it ever broke I would get another one immediately. Its really surprised me how often I use it.

Now that we have explored the FA tools, has anyone tried the FA decapping tool? Looks interesting.

Probably should add I have their funnel and drop tube set. Not as nice as the aluminum Satern but quite serviceable.

As for decapping. I do that before I ever clean a piece of brass.

I use the RCBS 87580 & 87585 universal decapping dies. One of the best investments you can make.

I'll have to checkout the Frankford decapping tool tomorrow on the YouTube... :D

its therapy... I enjoy loading more the shooting or at least equally as much. I find few activities more calming than camping at my reloader with a big dip of Copenhagen, my dog at my feet and listening to the sound of spent primers popping and the occasional squeal of not so well lubed case as it pass through the sizing die.
yup therapy for me.

its therapy... I enjoy loading more the shooting or at least equally as much. I find few activities more calming than camping at my reloader with a big dip of Copenhagen, my dog at my feet and listening to the sound of spent primers popping and the occasional squeal of not so well lubed case as it pass through the sizing die.
yup therapy for me.

I think this goes with your post :D ...

[ame]https://youtu.be/YQwYNca4iog?t=16[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.