To Muzzlebrake or NOT...........

I've seen some individual clips of that but never the whole thing. that was awesome.

what caliber is that? is it really that big, or are they milking it a little bit?
never the less, WOW!

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen some individual clips of that but never the whole thing. that was awesome.

what caliber is that? is it really that big, or are they milking it a little bit?
never the less, WOW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a .577 caliber (.577 Tyrannosaur), it is real and has nearly 12000lbs of energy at the muzzle. Thats nearly 5 times the energy as a .308 !

don

how does that compare to a 700nitro express, and the rigby's and stuff like that? I've seen guys shoot those and it's not nearly as bad as that video.

There are more videos on youtube.com about that gun, one is a professinal hunter looking guy that shoots it in a double rifle. he handles it alot better.

Joe Oakes

Did you hear the guy in the backround say "Are we having fun yet?"

I've seen these video clips which have been on accuratereloading.com for many years but they still make me LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.