To brake or not to brake

I'll solve this whole thing for you right now, I have a self timing Area 419 hellfire 6.5 brake sitting idle, pm me your address, I will ship it to you to try for yourself. Run a test next weekend with and without it on if your Bergara is threaded. Send it back when done, I can't see how a muzzle brake could get damaged.
This is a simple offer.
EDIT: I would expect a slight review on here after though.

Did OP take you up on your offer?

You win this debate, lol. Not every shot we take requires perfect form, and there are times there will be no shot if we have to get into a perfect position to pull it off, and in these times recoil reduction just may help.
I have 5 suppressors sitting idle, I like brakes, I guess I did not know my form or technique was flawed. I like being at a range when someone pulls up with a big magnum and breaks out his lead sled to shoot it. When asked why not just brake it, answer of "I don't like brakes" always exits their mouths. I have to ask just what did you learn or accomplish strapping that rifle down in that contraption.
To the OP, why would you not just buy a brake and try one instead of gathering opinions? It is only you who can decide if one is worth it to you.
My gun smith and where at a local range a guy (we know him a real jerk)comes up with a lead sled stacks bags of shot on it sets a Holland and Holland double on it with a Schmidt and bender fires it off scope breaks off spilts stock from the tang back to the butt.Priceless

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.