• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

TL Technologies LA mag Bolt Face

D

Deleted member 48126

I was minding my own business when I hear a crack followed by a loud thud. I go outside to see a massive Georgia pine laying across my wife's Jeep. I need to sell to cover the stupid insurance deductible. I was going to do a 300 win mag build, but it's on the back burner due to me getting my 338 Lapua back from the smith and this unfortunate turn of events with the pine tree. Asking $750 shipped, $900 with PTG M5 BM. Comes with timed timney trigger, tactical bolt knob, cerakoted matte black,.250 recoil lug, and 0 MOA 1 peice rail. Please PM or text for more info. I did a write up on the action on accurate shooter and on this forum if you need more info as well.

- Bill 786-442-4045

245A4A6C-29CC-498B-BCAA-C1C10477AA12.jpeg

These are 700 footprint correct? Which timney does it have?? Is the rail pinned? Thanks

Rail pinned. Rem 700 footprint. Timney 510 trigger.

I dropped it into an ADL stock and it fit perfect no issues at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
300whisper served me well in prior dealings, so he is on my good guy list.

GLWS Bill

CC1DCEAB-CB9F-4F93-B7CA-64C758EC2D76.jpeg
Dropped one in a Greyboe. Bolt holes and recoil lug lined up. Ejection port did not.

Are you talking about the piece I have highlighted? I didn't catch that, thanks. Don't want to be dishonest in my thread.

Edit: It's highlighted and magnified, FYI, that's why it looks a little off.