TL Technologies Action

He got busy today after the first month. When I picked mine up, I think he said his order time to ship time was over two weeks. That was back in January if my memory serves me. I can't wait to get mine built out. Jack is a great guy selling a great action for what he charges.

Finally shot my new 280 Ackley. Metal work by LRI
4DB04083-F1CE-4B6D-9CA0-CE344F87C352.jpeg

First three shots. I'm liking the looks of this. 183 SMK's and H1000.
D8F7549D-BF34-48B1-AC7D-CC5346577EAC.jpeg

morning, I always have my parts cerakoted before assembly.
HGH in Fort Worth does really good coating. has a chart
of any different colors. I had my last 2 builds done in
sniper grey. very appealing. justme gbot tum

Looks like I'm a little late on this. But where would one acquire one of these actions? Google has been no help.

Jack, how is the .588 bolt face option looking? I'm building a 300 norma and the only part missing is the action. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the LA mag action I have on order!

Resurrecting a older thread because I'm curious about 2 things with the TL actions.
Can you get the .590 boltface for a Norma?
I'm wonder about nitriding one.
I know Jack frequents here maybe he will chim in, I'm trying to decide on 300NMAI or 30 Nosler

Yes he can make one with a bolt face for a Norma. I know because he is currently building me a rifle for this. The other questions I cannot answer

Resurrecting a older thread because I'm curious about 2 things with the TL actions.
Can you get the .590 boltface for a Norma?
I'm wonder about nitriding one.
I know Jack frequents here maybe he will chim in, I'm trying to decide on 300NMAI or 30 Nosler

Just came across this. What did you end up with? I am currently building 300 NM AI. Unless I change my mind to standard 300 NM. Doubt I will though.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.